Friday 19 February 2016

Ms Jones gave birth to 14 children for 14 fathers




Report by Infamous Tribune made it known that Ms Jones has been listed in the Guinness Book of World Records after giving birth at the Harper University Hospital on Tuesday, February 16. She is sad to be the first woman in world record to have children for more than thirteen different men.

“I’m extremely proud to have broken a World Record,” Ms. Jones told reporters. “My mother always told me that I was lazy and worthless, and that I would never accomplish anything in my life. Now, I’ve shown everyone that she was wrong, and that I can even be the best in the world when I put my mind to something. 

In fact, I’ve just accomplished something that no one had done before!” Anita Jones says she’s been unlucky with relationships in the past, but she believes that this time she may have found the man of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment